A Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant™
Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultants (ChFEBCs) are those best prepared to help you address your financial affairs as a government employee. This designation validates Humphrey Thomas has completed extensive coursework and an exam focused on federal employee benefits, including:
- Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) and Federal Employees’ Retirement System (FERS) annuities
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Health insurance
- Social Security
- Customs and border patrol agents
- Post office, federal building, and government employees
- Coast guard members and employees
Maximize Your Federal Pension
Our credentials demonstrate our extensive knowledge in federal employee retirement plans. HG Wealth Management knows the system best and can help you maximize your federal pension.
There are many options federal employees have for successfully planning and getting the most out of their retirement. We give you the information you need about all federal employee benefits, including CSRS and FERS pensions, TSPs, life insurance, health insurance, and social security, so you can choose options that put you in the position you want to be in.
It’s never too early to start exploring and preparing for the complexities of federal employees’ retirement benefits and aiming to make the most of them.
Contact us today to get started.