That’s why I focus on helping a few specific groups of future retirees. I have a lot of acronyms after my name – certifications I’ve received that qualifies me in my field. If you fall into one of the following categories, I would love to meet you and start you down the path toward a better retirement:
- Federal employees – custom agent, border patrol agents, post office, federal building, government, coast guard
- City employees – Texas municipal retirement system
- Professionals/Business owners – Nurses, Doctors, Physicians Assistants, etc.
I am here to serve you.
Are you ready for financial freedom? So many people think that “financial freedom” means having more money – it doesn’t. It means being in control of your finances and living within your means.
After all, it’s not about how much you make, it’s about how much you spend. Together, we can take a look at your retirement options and make a plan for the future that gives you financial freedom.
Are You Ready to Maximize Your Federal Pension?
Humphrey G. Thomas is a Chartered Federal Employee Benefit Consultant ™
While I help many people with retirement, my credentials give me a specific expertise in helping federal employees plan for retirement. If you’re a federal employee looking at retirement in the near future, you may be tentative about how to navigate the process.
You’ve worked hard for decades. You deserve to retire with confidence.
As a Chartered Federal Employee Benefit Consultant (ChFEBC), my goal is to ensure that you are confident as you enter retirement. Each person’s circumstance is unique and needs individual attention. Together, we’ll fully prepare you for retirement by walking you through the following steps:
- Education – This is my number one priority as your financial advisor. You shouldn’t have to just trust that someone else is making the right retirement choices for you – you should be making those choices for yourself. I’m just here to help facilitate your needs.
- Evaluation – Once you understand the process, we can take a look at your options. We can paint a picture of your desired retirement and stress-test it to determine how we can maximize your pension and benefits.
- Execution – Once we have a master plan on paper, it’s time to make it a reality. Together we will practice implementing your plan and put systems in place that will help you stay the course.
Retirement should be as simple and stress-free for you as possible. After years of service, you’re an expert in your field. Now you need a retirement expert by your side.
Wherever you are in your preparation for retirement – whether you have concern about retirement gaps, or uncertainty about the benefits you can receive – I encourage you to give me a call.