HUMPHREY G. THOMAS has been featured in
Humphrey G. Thomas, CDFA™, ChFEBC℠, AAMS®
Retirement Doesn’t Have to be Intimidating
Many people put off retirement planning because they are intimidated by the process and scared that they won’t have the retirement they’ve dreamed of. That doesn’t have to be you!
I am here to serve you.
No matter where you are in planning for retirement, I am here for you. I have the education and credentials to help you plan, but there is something else that sets me apart – my passion.
I’ve met too many people who retired and didn’t maximize their funds and benefits because they didn’t understand the process. Education is my number one goal with each client. In fact, I created a proprietary 9-step plan that will help you retire with confidence.
Is it Too Late?
I wish I could tell you how many times I’ve been asked that question.
Let’s be honest.
It’s undeniably true that the earlier you begin to plan, the better. But that doesn’t mean you’re out of options. Instead of wasting time on “if only…” we will begin building a better future starting now. It’s never too late to make a positive difference for your future.
I’m different, and the way I do business is different.
I know there are factors beyond the borders of our city, state and even country that can have an effect on your retirement. Here are five reasons that I am the best person to help you plan for the future:
RECOMMENDED NEXT STEPS:
Spend a few minutes getting to know about me:
- As an Independent Financial Advisor, I’m unbiased. I won’t push you toward one particular brand or service. Instead, we’ll assess all of your options and you’ll have the final say in what you want to do.
- Educating my clients is my number one goal. English is actually my third language, so I know what it’s like not to understand. How can you make the best retirement decision if you don’t even understand the options? I will break down complex financial terms to plain language so you feel confident.
- I genuinely care. My clients don’t just come in one day for a couple of hours and walk out with a retirement plan. I invest time with each person I work with, and I’ll always be here to help if your situation changes.
- Learning should never end. You might notice that my name has a lot of acronyms after it. I earned my degree in the Netherlands and haven’t stopped educating myself since. Each credential I’ve earned means hours of studying and tests to ensure that I can help you make the best financial decisions in a few niche areas.
- My Proprietary System was designed with you in mind. A nine-step process may seem like a lot, but it ensures that we assess every angle and every contingency.
And then let’s get back to talking about YOU:
Contact me today, and schedule a time for a free consultation.